Share this:


Posts: 3
Joined: Jul 19, 2011

if he's an alcoholic try to contact AA so they'll give you

Posted by @line, Feb 4, 2012

if he’s an alcoholic try to contact AA so they’ll give you the name of a support group call Al Anon for family who lives with an alcoholic spouse. they’ll help you. Than you can decide if you want to live with him. Your story scares me
bec. I think that eventually, he could get physical. So talk with these people, they’re all over the US and Canada. @dwright

Liked by Happy Place


Please login or register to post a reply.