Share this:
patienceq

I had long term,low level carbon monoxide poisoning from a faulty heat

Posted by @patienceq in Just Want to Talk, Jul 22, 2011

I had long term,low level carbon monoxide poisoning from a faulty heat exchanger. I would like to talk to someone who has survived. I could not walk, talk, but now 10 years later I am so much better. Have any doctors treated this condition? 

cjc56

Posted by @cjc56, Sep 21, 2016

When you say low levels, what were your levels on your blood test. I just found out about 5 weeks ago that my CO level in my blood was 3.0. Investigated and found our Water Heater was leaking gas, for at least the last 10 months. In the past year I have had several medical problems. I have had 2 episodes of Transient Global Amnesia and several episodes of mild confusion. I have also had many issues of UTI symptoms with sugar and blood in my urine. Some of the UTI's ended up not being infections, but all the symptoms and blood and sugar were there. I am wondering if these 2 issues could be related to the Carbon Monoxide I had on my blood.

Please login or become a member to post a comment.