Share this:

How does a doctor sedate a person 85 with alzheimers ?

Posted by @mds in Brain & Nervous System, Oct 7, 2012

My mother-in-law fell a month ago.She lives with my brother-in-law, (her son). He is a pediatrician. Recently she has started to scream due to pain. They took her to several doctors trying to get treatment, but they were unable to sedate her or restrain her long enough to get x-rays to see if she broke anything when she fell.
The doctors in Egypt do not understand this diease, and are not trained to treat these patients. ANY suggestions PLEASE?

Tags: Other, arabic


Posted by @howdoyoudo, Nov 15, 2012

A small dose of morphine helped my mother when a fall happened and was able to relax her. She also took a fall at a board and care home 2.5 years ago. She never walked again after the fall.


Posted by @mds, Nov 15, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to answer.

Please login or become a member to post a comment.