Share this:
paparay

HELLO THERE! I ALSO HAD A SIMILAR LOSS OF SMELL OCCUR 2

Posted by @paparay in Just Want to Talk, Sep 30, 2011

HELLO THERE! I ALSO HAD A SIMILAR LOSS OF SMELL OCCUR 2 YEARS AGO. I HAD USED BLEACH, FULL STRENGTH, TO WASH DOWN WALLS AND FIXTURES IN A SMALL BATHROOM. THERE WAS NOT ADEQUATE VENTILATION TO REMOVE THE FUMES OF THE BLEACH. THE NEXT DAY, I COULD NOT SMELL. I WAS NOT ABLE TO SMELL FOR ABOUT 2 MONTHS. IS IT POSSIBLE THAT THE POWER SPRAYER YOU USED HAD SOME CHEMICAL REMAING IN IT SUCH AS DECK WASH. ETC? IF YOU ONLY USED PURE WATER AS A WASH, THEN I AGREE, IT COULD POSSIBLY BE THE MOLDS THAT YOU WERE WASHING OFF THE LOGS GOT INHALED INTO YOUR NASAL PASSAGE. I WISH YOU LUCK. THANX FOR YOUR ARTICLE. @alh

Please login or become a member to post a comment.