Share this:
karenpell

hello

Posted by @karenpell in Brain & Nervous System, Oct 3, 2011

i have just been diognosed with ms was wondering if any one has ever experienced elictric shock in the whole body it drives me nuts

kazu_a_1109, westrwjr, Anonymous and 3 others like this
donnal1

Posted by @donnal1, Oct 3, 2011

yes, i have many times. i have had MS f or about 16 yrs

Anonymous likes this
anon33437135

Posted by @anon33437135, Jan 25, 2012

Hi I'm dahlia,

I have fibro chronic pain it's so hard to move I'm fatigue all the time .

Lillian and clond like this
clond

Posted by @clond, Mar 31, 2013

How do you stretch out leg muscles after a broken femur The bone has healed but I am not walking right The hip is sticking out when walking

donnal1

yes ihave many times--i have had ms for about 16 yrs and it is annoying--take care

donnal1

yes ihave many times--i have had ms for about 16 yrs and it is annoying--take care

donnal1

lgilliam

Posted by @lgilliam, Oct 4, 2011

Yes mine happens just when I stretch my neck forward sometimes. It happens less the more time goes on

sunset74 likes this
brooke777

Posted by @brooke777, Oct 8, 2011

Hi! You may want to google "Stacy Case at Fox 17 news in Nashville Tennessee"....you can read her story about being dx w MS 3 yrs ago. She chose to take the holitist approach in addition to her dr at Vanderbilt. She says she is walking proof that her holistic treatments have gotten here where she is today without any signs of disease progression. She feels, it was four amalgm fillings (silver/mercury) that caused her to develop MS. Today, the drs are not so sure she has MS based on her MRI results. A MUST READ!!! I hope to hear back from you after you listen to her testimonies online. Best of Luck to you.

Brooke:)

Lillian and Anonymous like this
debras

Posted by @debras, Oct 12, 2011

Look up L'hermittes sign ... it is common in MS

deliasanderson

Posted by @deliasanderson, Nov 6, 2011

SO SORRY TO HEAR THAT.

lindal

Posted by @lindal, Nov 14, 2011

I have not been yet diagnosed with ms, so far idiopathic brain pain, but I really understand the electric shocks that you are dealing with mostly I have them in my head.

lindac1

Posted by @lindac1, Nov 30, 2011

I have fibromyalgia and I too have the electric shock symptom. Hurts like crazy.

Anonymous and Anonymous like this
princeakangah

Posted by @princeakangah, Mar 7, 2012

Sorry about that, pray to God what doctors don't know God knows it all.

clond and MaryinKansas like this
anon05014342

Posted by @anon05014342, May 30, 2012

Hi
Hi
Hi

Anonymous, larry305, cynthia b stevens and 1 others like this
anon42502161

Posted by @anon42502161, Mar 31, 2013

I found that lowering cymbalta dosage to 60 mg ended the shocks you experience. Look at your meds. Just a thought

carlej likes this

Please login or become a member to post a comment.