Want to talk to others with fibromyalgia: What symptoms do you have?

Posted by ChelleR @cheller, Apr 23, 2012

hello everyone i'm new at this but was wanting to talk to other people about fibromyalgia and the symptoms that other people have

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Fibromyalgia Support Group.

@anon95031863

Hi. I just joined, too. This could prove to be a great network for everyone.

Jump to this post

Kjsddasa thanks for joining our exclusive club...lol. Fibromyalgia isn't an exclusive club, it affects millions of peoples lives. When I was diagnosed in 2001 it wasn't a well known syndrome and now we actually have FDA approved drugs specifically for fibromyalgia. A lot has changed in 10 years. I hope in another 10 years they will find the cause & a cure

@anon95031863

Jump to this post

Take care of yourself

@anon95031863

Jump to this post

Thanks Roxie, you take care of yourself too!

@anon95031863

Jump to this post

I will my dear.

@kerrilynn1

Hi, I am new here too. I was officially diagnosed with fibromyalgia in 2001, but it took me years to be diagnosed. I also have chronic fatigue syndrome. I've done a great deal of research and if anyone wants to talk about FM or CFS Im ready.

Jump to this post

I hope today is a better one for you I am taking off to a yoga class right now I think it helps mentally as well as physically I do the best I can

@kerrilynn1

Hi, I am new here too. I was officially diagnosed with fibromyalgia in 2001, but it took me years to be diagnosed. I also have chronic fatigue syndrome. I've done a great deal of research and if anyone wants to talk about FM or CFS Im ready.

Jump to this post

Hi Jodi,
Today is a better day. I woke with a migraine but it is almost gone. My cycle of pain and sleep is over. Im actually going to leave the house today and hope that this does not trigger the pain cycle as it has been for so long. I keep hoping & trying. Yoga sounds wonderful, I enjoy walking too.

@kerrilynn1

Jump to this post

So happy that the pain eased once again lifted for you. Try not to do too much though. Remember our fairy steps.Maybe have a little walk. I love walking along the beach. Big hugs Piglit

@kerrilynn1

Jump to this post

Well, I spent 4 hours on the phone with every state, county& federal agency working on getting every form of financial assistance I qualify for. I received my last alimony payment in April, my exhusband drained our accounts (200,000.00$ gone)so I have nothing. He got the house, he is behind 7 months on the mortgage & I get harassed by bill collectors about 3X a day the first week of every month. I'm taking fairy steps, I bought gas and I am waiting for a friend...beer & billiards, his birthday is may 2. We are celebrating early. I did a bit of walking. He is a starving artist & I went to a Walmart Superstore to buy him a couple of blank canvases as a birthday gift. I think that store is a 1/2 mile long ...CRAZY they sell everything from tires, cosmetics, groceries, art supplies, furniture. Ugh I wandered for 30 minutes before I found what I was looking for & another 15 minutes to find the cashier. Not my kind of store. The sun is shining & the rain is falling there is a rainbow somewhere. Big Hugs <3 to you too Piglet!

@kerrilynn1

Jump to this post

So proud of you. Keep the fairy steps going. How beautiful I love rainbows Big hugs back Piglit

@kerrilynn1

Jump to this post

Kerri Lynn keep hanging onto that thread with all your might! We have to believe that better days are ahead. Thinking of you....
Rox

Please sign in or register to post a reply.