Share this:


Posts: 1
Joined: Apr 23, 2012

Femoroacetabular impingement (FAI) with labral tear

Posted by @naliborski, Apr 23, 2012

I have been diagnosed with FAI and need to find a doctor who specializes in this type of surgery or repair. Anyone been through this type of surgery I would like to hear your story and any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.


Brian Sabb

Posts: 1
Joined: Apr 30, 2012
Posted by @briansabb, Apr 30, 2012


If you are near the Mayo Clinic, you are in luck.

Dr. John Clohisy is a world authority on FAI. I know him on a personal and professional basis and would reccomend him without hesitation.


Dr. Brian Sabb

Liked by Brian Sabb

Please login or register to post a reply.