Feedback wanted: Are you a Mayo patient using an Action Plan?
Mayo Clinic is interested in improving how Action Plans are accessed through the Mayo online patient portal account (Online Patient Services). User design researchers would like to invite 6 Mayo Clinic patients who currently have an Action Plan to discuss your experience with using it, or you can be a caregiver to someone who uses an Action Plan. The interviews will take place in January 2022 during business hours and will last 1 hour.
To take part in the study:
– You must be a Mayo Clinic patient with an account on the patient portal
– You must have one or more of the following Action Plans:
– *Adrenal Action Plan
– *Asthma Action Plan
– *Behavioral Safety Action Plan
– *Bleeding Disorder Action Plan
– *COPD Action Plan
– *Opioid Action Plan
– *Respiratory Care Action Plan
Or you are a caregiver to someone with one of the following Action Plans:
– *Pediatric Adrenal Action Plan
– *Pediatric Anaphylaxis Action Plan
– *Pediatric Diabetes Action Plan
An honorarium will be provided as gratitude for your time.
No private health information will be shared in this study, however, you will be asked to share your experience with using your online Mayo Clinic patient account.
Interested? Either post a comment or send me a message using this form https://connect.mayoclinic.org/contact-a-community-moderator/