Esophageal Cancer Support Monthly Meeting on Fridays at 12:30 ET
Esophageal Cancer Support, Inc. (ECSI) hosts monthly virtual meetings on Fridays at 12:30 Eastern time. The meetings are open to all affected by esophageal cancer, including caregivers, at any phase of treatment or recovery.
See the great line up of speakers to come:
– Jun 18, 2021 Michael Rutenberg, M.D., Ph.D., Proton Therapy
– Jul 16, 2021 Gretchen L. Gonzalez, DOM, AP, Acupuncture
– Aug 20, 2021 Michael B. Wallace, M.D., M.P.H., Role of AI in early GI cancer detection
– Sep 17, 2021 Jason Starr, D.O., Hematology Oncology
– Oct 15, 2021 Sunil Krishnan, M.B.B.S., M.D., Medical Oncology