Share this:


Posted by @eiaddo in Men's Health, Jan 25, 2012

i have pain in my left testis since one month o more i went to a doctor and he discover that i have small (i dont know what is the medical name for it ) but its like a (small bean ) in the Epididymis but he did not advice me to do anything with ot just he give me anti-inflammatory , but till now i have still the pain and my Sexual ability is not good and i have Weakness in erection .. so please advice if i have to do an operation to remove this small bean

Tags: mens health

Please login or become a member to post a comment.