Electric shock in the scalp
I've had a head trauma about 4-5yrs ago (fell down the stairs) , after that I was not really able to comb or touch my right side of my forehead including my hair because it sends like an electric shock from my forehead through my scalp. And it's just on the right side of my forehead, the one where I hit my head. It went about a month, and up until now I have this electric shock in my scalp that keeps happening everytime I put pressure on my right forehead. Should I be concerned about it?