Share this:


Posted by @jc9 in Women's Health, Oct 23, 2011

have u ever had a bump on your vulva? and it hurt

Tags: womens health

Posted by Anonymous-aeaf6ea1, Oct 24, 2011

See a doctor, it could be a STD or just an infected hair follicle or gland. Your gynecologist can tell you which. Find out so you don't pass it on if it is contagious.

Anonymous likes this

Please login or become a member to post a comment.