1. You've probably heard this before, but get enough sleep. 🙂
2. Reward yourself- set goals, and if you reach them give yourself a treat.
3. Take care of yourself.
4. Take time to relax. 🙂
5. Laugh at least once a day. Post comics in your office, read a joke book, LAUGH!
6. If you're manic, watch a calming movie, listen to classical/jazz music, just slow down. It seems impossible, but you can do it. 🙂
7. If you're depressed, draw a smiley face or something happy on your hand/wrist and each time you look at it, smile. Force it until it's natural.
8. Surround yourself with a support group full of positive people. It may feel embarrassing, you may want to deal with it alone, but you just can't.
9. Get help. It's terrifying and you're going to be uncomfortable. Just do it. You'll feel so much better.
10. Don't be afraid to ask for help. Feel better! 🙂