Share this:

Back pain

Posted by @lastchance in Healthy Living, Oct 15, 2012

I hv bn experiencing back pain for almost two years I have taken numerous medications I have done therapy and exercise o am still in alot of pain I am told there is no surgery for my condition but it is really getting to me hurting constantly

Tags: Preventive Medicine, back pain

Dezi and PamEganNP like this

Posted by @noramesfer, Nov 3, 2012

I understand how u feel. I have been dealing with back pain for 10 years. I have done everything I could. I even had doctors tell me it was all in my head. I have finally been diagnosed. There is no cure and I will have the pain for life. So I know what u r going threw. It's hard to do your day to day things with the pain. But I am sure that they wil find your cause and help to ease your pain. It just takes time. Doctors don't know everything. Lol

Posted by Anonymous-fad04c11, May 14, 2013

Have you ever tried Biofreeze? It works a whole lot better than any medication I've ever heard of.

If you haven't tried it, it's at least worthy of a shot before you opt to go down the surgical route. If you're not familiar with it, that's probably because it's relatively hard to find, and only certain companies are allowed to sell it.

Posted by @happymom3, Oct 22, 2013

Mayo Clinic has an amazing program called PRC or Pain Rehab Clinic. I didn't want to go, I thought I had done everything to help my back, PT, acupuncture, massage, meditation, etc but I finally gave in and went and it was amazing. I came out a different person. They helped me learn to deal with my pain on a daily basis, how to modify my lifestyle to minimize the pain. Look into the program, it changed my life...gave me my life back and most importantly gave my kids their mom back, they noticed the difference shortly after starting the program.

cole likes this

Please login or become a member to post a comment.