Abdominal aortic aneurysm: Surgery postponed due to COVID-19, scared!
My AAA was diagnosed in March by EXray of my back. They said it was at 4.7 now, in last October it was 3.8 and I should see my vascular DR. So I called made an appointment, nurse said Yes you need to come in soon and made appointment for a week later…That appt got canceled and moved 3 weeks further away, then it gets canceled until further notice…..So I called back to explain its growing faster I need utra sound. Had to do Tele conference with Pa, she told me that even if it measured 5 CMs they would not do surgery until it was 6.5cm! Before it was 5, now because of virus its 6.5! Im sacred and very worried, are they only taking virus patients and the rest are left to suffer, or die? What the heck is going on, this is America, not third world country!!!