← Return to Use of Neupogen (or similar) prior to minor surgery

Discussion
Comment receiving replies
@loribmt

I can sure appreciate your concern in trying to make this decision. It’d be great if our bodies all worked the same and came with an instruction manual, wouldn’t it? I’m going through a similar situation right now as I’m tapering off a medication. We just don’t know what’s going to happen so it’s like you, that fine line… Always a step into the unknown.

What does your gut say about this? Would it be better to just have the surgery now, while you’re stronger and healthier?
Have you taken either Neupogen or Neulasta before?

Jump to this post


Replies to "I can sure appreciate your concern in trying to make this decision. It’d be great if..."

I've never taken it before – thankfully I haven't had to take any medications or treatments yet (diagnosed 7/2020). My gut says wait, but I don't know if that's just that fear of the unknown LOL. And your second question is exactly what I am struggling with! If it weren't for having to take the Neupogen, I would definitely be doing it now.

  Request Appointment