← Return to Stiff Person Syndrome: Want to connect with others

Comment receiving replies

Hello. Can anyone tell me if there is a list of U.S. Neurologist Specialist and Neuromuscular Specialist for the U.S. Thank you.

Jump to this post

Replies to "Hello. Can anyone tell me if there is a list of U.S. Neurologist Specialist and Neuromuscular..."

Hello @mrsbv, Welcome to Connect. There is another discussion for Stiff Person Syndrome where I think your post will receive more visibility. I'm tagging our moderator @ethanmcconkey to see if we can move your post to the following discussion where you can meet other members with similar symptoms who may be able to share suggestions with you.

> Groups > Brain & Nervous System > Stiff Person Syndrome

I'm not sure if you have tried this website but the American Association of Neuromuscular & Electrodiagnostic Medicine website has a link to search for a specialist: https://www.aanem.org/Patients/Find-a-Specialist. Have you been diagnosed with Stiff Person Syndrome?

Hello @johnbishop, thank you so much! My insomnia kept me up all night and fortunately, I was able to navigate a bit. I was dx with SPS in 11/2009. I had to retire officially in 11/2011 (I was a Supervisor for the Federal Court and the Courtroom Deputy to our Magistrate Judge). A public SPS group opened 6/2012. Within a few months, I was asked to be an Admin. I was not well, but wanted to keep up my computer skills, just in case a miracle comes up. It's been a Volunteer Advocate since 2012. We have almost 2250 members. I have been networking with Advocacy Organizations. This year I created a project list and I've been researching PubMed, videos; basically, almost everything that would help our new members. I have been working like crazy. I thank you so much. I just received her notification. I looked up the wrong pages. I will get into those groups and connect with that group. You are a blessing. Thank you so much! You just made my day! Have a wonderful day! 🙂

  Request Appointment