← Return to 2nd opinion on my mother's Lung Cancer case (adenocarcinoma)

Discussion
Comment receiving replies
@merpreb

Ah. This sounds like what doctors would reasonably recommend in the US too; Treatment before surgery if the cancer has spread.
I'm going to ask our director, @colleenyoung to answer if it's possible to get a second opinion for someone not living in the US. Would she consider coming to the US for treatment?

Jump to this post


Replies to "Ah. This sounds like what doctors would reasonably recommend in the US too; Treatment before surgery..."

I guess that given that her prognosis will bad here, she would. Preferably we would be able to have a 2. Opinion and carry it out here. So far they have not yet given any prognosis. We are waiting for that

  Request Appointment