← Return to PSA numbers: Questions about new treatments

Discussion
marko1 (@marko1)

PSA numbers: Questions about new treatments

Prostate Cancer | Last Active: Apr 1, 2020 | Replies (45)

Comment receiving replies
@horace1818

First, I would get a second PSA test to confirm the high level. Then, I would not wait for 2 months. Mayo should get you an appt much sooner than that. If you need a biopsy, go straight to MRI guided biopsy. It is more accurate and can see cancer lesions in hard to access parts of the prostate. Good luck!

Jump to this post


Replies to "First, I would get a second PSA test to confirm the high level. Then, I would..."

Thank you