← Return to Colloidal Silver

Discussion
kristiemlove (@kristiemlove)

Colloidal Silver

MAC & Bronchiectasis | Last Active: Feb 21 4:37pm | Replies (31)

Comment receiving replies
@windwalker

@kristiemlove Personally, I would wait if I were your mother on the vats surgery until after she has seen Dr. Griffith. I say this based on info you have given me in the personal email. It seems to me that she has not been in the best of hands (I could be wrong) but surgery is serious, and I would wait until after seeing that good specialist. Does Dr. Griffith know about this pending surgery and thinks it's a good idea?

Jump to this post


Replies to "@kristiemlove Personally, I would wait if I were your mother on the vats surgery until after..."

Surgery was performed yesterday by a thoracic surgeon I researched and feel really good about. Dr. Griffith will not see her until her final MAC results (which is next week). They are scheduled to meet with Griffith at the end of January, but like you and @alleycat, I am highly doubting MAC is the Primary diagnosis.