← Return to Meningioma behind left ear, to meet with neurosurgeon. Scared.

Discussion
Comment receiving replies
@mrser52

If it was me, I would get a 2nd opinion. I decided to go with the SRS therapy to shrink my brain tumor. My tumor is pressing on my trigeminal nerve. Ask you neurosurgeon to refer you to a oncologist and get his advice. That is what I did.

Jump to this post


Replies to "If it was me, I would get a 2nd opinion. I decided to go with the..."

Surgery is very risky, and you don’t want that if there are no other options. So I you should wait and see what the next MRI shows. I got to thinking about my last comment to you, and I would do is trust your doctor. I will be praying for you.

I am scared the doctor said there is ./.5 risk in radiation to damage hearing nerve so we don’t need to take the risk if it shows no growing. Especially if we can mange the dizznes and headache .