- Current Page
The Power of Hope
By August 11 at 12:15 pm 2,230 43 11
There are times, circumstances, life's trials and tribulations that often cause one to lose hope. I know how it feels to feel so hopeless that nothing seems worth it anymore.. It is a horrible state of mind to be in! Then, something or someone comes along and renews that sense of meaning and having faith that this too shall pass. The past year has been very challenging, stressful, depressing and I felt so hopeless.
I am in a different place today and I owe it to my friends at Mayo, family, peers, wonderful doctors and my faith that was surely tested over and over.
How has hope positively impacted your life??
Wishing you all blessed times and renewed HOPE!
- womens health
- brain and nerve diseases
- mental health
- digestive (gastrointestinal) problems
- mens health
- bone & muscle conditions
- arthritis and joint conditions
- heart & blood vessel conditions
- childrens and teens health
- diabetes and endocrine problems
- skin conditions
- kidney conditions
- healthy living
- infectious disease
- sleep problems
- ear nose & throat conditions
- preventive medicine
- eye conditions
- lung conditions
- urinary (bladder) conditions
- physical therapy and rehabilitation
- scholarship contest