- Current Page
WHAT do you rely on to get you through life's challenges? SPIRITUALITY OR RELIGION? OR WHAT ELSE?
By March 28, 2012 at 1:20 pm 9,860 319 3
Research has been shown that folks suffering with physical and mental challenges who have faith in something more powerful than us can have positive outcomes versus those that do not.
In fact, some of the stories shared seem like miracles in the area around death and dying.
It is a given that we have many faiths to chose from but does your choice of faith provide you additional support when you need it? Do you believe in your religious or spiritual teachings?
How has religious or spiritual beliefs impacted your life?
- womens health
- brain and nerve diseases
- mental health
- mens health
- digestive (gastrointestinal) problems
- bone & muscle conditions
- arthritis and joint conditions
- heart & blood vessel conditions
- childrens and teens health
- diabetes and endocrine problems
- skin conditions
- kidney conditions
- preventive medicine
- healthy living
- infectious disease
- sleep problems
- ear nose & throat conditions
- sports medicine
- eye conditions
- lung conditions
- urinary (bladder) conditions
- physical therapy and rehabilitation
- traveling to mayo clinic (minnesota)
- scholarship contest
- traveling to mayo clinic (florida)
- traveling to mayo clinic (arizona)
- death & dying