4 Weeks until the Mayo Clinic Center for Social Media Conference in New York
By Randy Schwarz from Mayo Clinic Center for Social… April 25, 2012 172
We’re co-producing the Connecting Health Care & Social Media conference with the NYC Health Business Leaders and Continuum Health Partners on May 17-18 at the Roosevelt Hospital in New York City.
This event will provide best-in-class social media education to healthcare professionals in the tri-state area and beyond. In addition, our own Lee Aase and Dr. Farris Timimi will be presenting on Mayo Clinic’s social media experience and philosophy.
It will also feature national #hcsm thinkers and leaders including:
- Ed Bennett, University of Maryland Medical Center
- Chris Boyer, Inova Health System
- Margaret Fontana, Meridian Health Care
- Kathleen Kearns, Continuum Health Partners
- Dr. Howard Luks, University Orthopedics PC
- Dr. Katie Malbon, Mount Sinai Adolescent Health Center
- Dr. Mike Sevilla, Family Medicine physician and blogger
ul>Whether you’re new to social media or are a seasoned Tweeter, we encourage you to take advantage of this special opportunity to learn from national thought leaders.
For information on joining the Social Media Health Network and the associated benefits — including credits to further reduce or even eliminate event registration fees — see this page.
Network members can get further details here (member login required.)