Save the Dates! Oct. 15-19 is social media week at Mayo Clinic
By Lee Aase from Mayo Clinic Center for Social… February 13, 2012 115
We are pleased to announce that the Mayo Clinic Center for Social Media and Ragan Communications will collaborate on our fourth annual Social Media Summit, Oct. 16-18, 2012 on our Mayo Clinic campus in Rochester, Minn.
The Summit will be part of a social media week that includes Social Media Residency – an in-depth, hands-on immersion in social media strategy and execution – and the Social Media Health Network member meeting.
Here is the outline for the week:
Monday, Oct. 15
- Social Media Residency begins at 10 a.m.
- Ragan Communications/Mayo Clinic pre-conference morning workshops
- Social Media Residency concludes at noon
- Ragan Communications/Mayo Clinic pre-conference afternoon workshops
- Evening reception
- Day One: Mayo Clinic/Ragan Communications Social Media Summit
- Mayo Clinic/Ragan Communications Social Media Summit concludes at noon
- Social Media Health Network member meeting begins at 2 p.m.
- Social Media Health Network member reception and dinner
- Social Media Health Network member meeting concludes at noon
ul>Tuesday, Oct. 16
ul>Wednesday, Oct. 17
ul>Thursday, Oct. 18
ul>Friday, Oct. 19
ul>Registration is not yet open, and we will be announcing more details about the week’s events in the next month or two, but please mark your calendar now and plan to join us for a tremendous week of learning and networking in Rochester in October.
Stay tuned for further details. In the meantime, if you have specific questions ask them in the comments below or contact us via email.